A time to put on an apron, have some fun, and feel good about helping others!
Held annually on Ash Tuesday, UnitingCare Pancake Day is UnitingCare Victoria and Tasmania’s leading fundraising event. Since its inception in 2002, more than one million pancakes have been sold and about $1 million has been raised by groups across both states. Donations and funds raised help UnitingCare provide practical support to people in need including abused and vulnerable children and adults, families in crisis, young parents and other disadvantaged groups.
To register an event please call 1800 060 543 1800 060 543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fun ways you can get involved
- Hold a pancake breakfast, morning tea, lunch, supper or dinner
- Sell pancakes to staff and students at your school or college
- Invite friends and family to a pancake party in your home
- Have a pancake morning tea at your office and challenge your boss to match the funds raised
- Serve pancakes after a club or church meeting
- Put pancakes on your business’ menu and donate a percentage of the profits